Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hey I opened for more insults

you do realize that there are more people from the netherlands on this forum right ?

i understand your upset (though i dont know why) but id like to caution you not to use such wide descriptions of the people involved, the whole thing might escalade and thats the last thing we want, theres enough drama on here allready

i agree diymirage. come on man this place is all about learning and that's why am here. no need to get upset about things that need to take time to understand. take me for a example i have no idea how to work with PE i would love to learn it but right now i need to focus on learning how to paint better. i have read your posts and it seems you get way to upset if something doesn't work out just think things threw first. now i hope you don't think i am putting you down dude, this hobby has its challenges some are a PITA others are simple. just sit back and think things threw and you will have lots of fun. like diymirage said there no need for more drama on the bored man most of the people here are only trying to help. :)

Hey Will I noticed your from the Apple....so in the new york way....fugetteboutit!!!

We all had to learn(cept fot a few) who do know it all...take your time have fun for yourself and it will come to you!~!!!! Enjoy building!!

I think your trying to do to much all at once. I did the same thing when I got back into the hobby. I wanted to do PE parts, Bare metal foil, polished out paint, the whole 9 yards. But soon realized it was just to much all at once, so I backed up a bit and concentrated on the basics first. As my skills progressed I would try a new technique, and so on, until I could understand what works best for me. Anything you want to be good at takes time to master, be it Knitting, Photography, Stamp collecting, and the only way to become better is to learn by study and dedication to the task at hand.

As for the insults, you gotta take it with a grain of salt, alot of the guys here are trying to break into show biz as comedians, and Don Rickles they are not.

Sorry for your bad experance here. B)