Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell snap Impala

blubaja

Hey all. I'm not sure if I ever posted a completed model here. Never the less, here's proof I can actually bang one out every now and then lol.

It's the 2000s Revell snap Police Impala. Filled the holes in the roof. Scratch built the advertisement pyramid on the roof. Waiting to figure out what ads I want to put up there before I attach it permanently. Used some interior bits from the Caprice Taxi. Home made the decals. That's about it. Thanks for looking:)

taxiim.jpg

taxiim2.jpg

taxiim3.jpg

taxiim4.jpg

taxiim5.jpg

taxiim6.jpg

taxiim7.jpg

Nice one there Frank! Ironically I opened up this same kit today (dang modellers ADD kicking in!) and started on a replica of my Father-in Law's old car. He had a 2001 ex-police car that was fun to park in the driveway of our old house as it slowed the speeders down! His eventually caught fire (a problem amongst some of them I am told) so I don't know if I will build it as a "before" or an "after".

Hey all. I'm not sure if I ever posted a completed model here. Never the less, here's proof I can actually bang one out every now and then lol.

It's the 2000s Revell snap Police Impala. Filled the holes in the roof. Scratch built the advertisement pyramid on the roof. Waiting to figure out what ads I want to put up there before I attach it permanently. Used some interior bits from the Caprice Taxi. Home made the decals. That's about it. Thanks for looking:)

taxiim.jpg

taxiim2.jpg

taxiim3.jpg

taxiim4.jpg

taxiim5.jpg

taxiim6.jpg

taxiim7.jpg

yeah those smaller chevys didnt last to long in nyc nice build though :)