Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kirkwood(st louis show) May 1st(sunday)

Hi, Just letting everyone know about these two shows. I will be set-up at both. LMK if you need any info. on either show. Thanks,Steve UPDATE: Show address: Kirkwood community ctr 111 s geyer road. Geyer road runs north/south between manchester road and big bend road. Park behind the building. Look forward to seeing some of our members. Thanks,Steve

Edited by route66modeler

I will see you there. I was going to get a booth selling some vintage built ups a friend wants me to sell for him but he flaked out on paying for the booth. Now I will just be going to buy.

HI, You can still buy a table. If you need contact info for the lady who is taking vendor table reservations, please contact me. Steve

HI Harry, Do you have a problem with me trying to let the members know of two up coming shows? Steve

I prefer that you post things in the appropriate place. We have a "Contests and Shows" section for a reason!

"Forum for posting on line model car and truck contests, announcing national and regional shows, and for show coverage."

I prefer that you post things in the appropriate place. We have a "Contests and Shows" section for a reason!

"Forum for posting on line model car and truck contests, announcing national and regional shows, and for show coverage."

Harry, instead of making a public display of our friend, Steve, why didn't you just move the thread to the correct section and be done with it? None of us are perfect...

Harry, instead of making a public display of our friend, Steve, why didn't you just move the thread to the correct section and be done with it?

Because I'm getting a little tired of having to do that all the time... :rolleyes:

I figured maybe if I this time I DON'T just be quiet and move another post to the right place without saying something, at least some of you might take notice and maybe post in the right place next time. It's nothing against Steve personally... just a general heads up to everyone. We have the forum divided into specific sections for a reason, and that is so that you guys can easily find what you're interested in without having to search all over the place.

Their are dozens of other posts that have been made about shows in this section that nobody said anything against and have NOT been moved to the shows section. Why this one and why wasn't this one moved instead of the comment?

Edited by ra7c7er

• 2 weeks later...