Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paint color info request...ALABAMIAN Corvette F/C...Anybody?

• 5 months later...
Len,

Keep us posted of the progress on this build. I worked on a few Pro Mods with Greg Holt (Billys Son) I'm sure he'd like to see some pics of this when you get it finished. TC

Chris

Chris,

Wish I had something to show, the color thing got me kinda stalled and I went off on a Corvette binge....LOL....Anyway you may be able to get some accurate color info from Greg??? I would be forever in debt to you....

Thanks.....

LG

Chris,

Wish I had something to show, the color thing got me kinda stalled and I went off on a Corvette binge....LOL....Anyway you may be able to get some accurate color info from Greg??? I would be forever in debt to you....

Thanks.....

LG

Len,

I'd be glad to ask him if he can remember any of the colors they actually used on the car. I usually only see him at the track and racing season is just about done here this year as far as the PM's go. However he has a shop that's only about a 30-45 minute drive from mine so I'll be able to contact him and see what I can find out pretty easily for you. Talk to you soon.

Chris

Len,

I'd be glad to ask him if he can remember any of the colors they actually used on the car. I usually only see him at the track and racing season is just about done here this year as far as the PM's go. However he has a shop that's only about a 30-45 minute drive from mine so I'll be able to contact him and see what I can find out pretty easily for you. Talk to you soon.

Chris

Chris,

That would make you the man!!!!