Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL Detroit

Howard Cohen

I am arriving Friday evening and staying at the Motel 6, Chicago Road, Warren. Saturday morning I am planning to head to the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills. The museum opens at 10AM and I plan to be there about 10:30AM. Meet me at the motel and we can carpool or meet me at the museum entrance and we can tour together. I'll be wearing my Ferrari jacket and blue concours hat. See you there...

I won't make the NNL this weekend :( I was working in the Sarnia area today and at 2:23PM headed for the border. There was a major traffic jam on the bridge. At 3:43PM I had travelled almost 1/2 a Kilometer, about 1/3 of a mile. The traffic on the bridge was stopped. An attendant said that customs into the US was backed up 3-4 hours! I turned around and came home :( Had I stayed, I would just be crossing the border now :( What a farce!

Howard cross over in the morning or tomorrow afternoon. IM not sure if you planned on doing early bird on sat or not but the traffic coming over on sat is a lot better then Friday night. Sunday will be a little harder getting home due to the game but you can avoid that by heading back up to Sarnia to cross.