Jump to content
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Need some help getting a correct name for this rail

Recommended Posts

Hi all

Had good luck getting help with my last question decided to try again

What is the designation/name for a rail like this? Hope to build it up in model form and wanted to find addition reference on rails like this. Any suggestions would be great!




Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is a competition coupe.Because it's unblown it would have been either A/C or B/C depending on it's weight and engine size.

these classes were rolled into the dragster classes in late '60s-early '70s and are not current NHRA classes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...