Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Charger W.I.P.

dimebolt

l hate the Cowboys, but this does look good in those colors. Nice engine so far too. Off topic a bit, l like your avatar. l just stripped a built up & never thought of black. lt looks nice as well. You should post it. OK, back to your regularly scheduled Charger. Bart.

Thanks guys. I don't really follow football, but I don't like the Cowgirls either. I like their cheerleaders though. Scuderia, the paint is Testors AMC Sterling Silver Metallic, and Testors Sapphire Blue Metallic. Bartster, the car on my avatar is a 1:1. But I'll post the pics I have of it.

Like just about every other person who doesn't live in Texas (unless they buy into that stupid "America's Team" hype), I can't stand the "Dumbass Cowpies" either. The car looks pretty good, but I can imagine it in Eagles "Midnight Green" where yours is blue. Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

A guy I work with loves his Cowboys. Every time he wears his "Got Five?" Super Bowl ring shirt in to work, I have to say to him, "I see you're wearing your Steelers shirt again... Oh wait, that's right... the Steelers got SIX"! I also love to remind him that the Cowpies have only won ONE post season game this CENTURY! :):lol::D:P

Edited by CorvairJim

A guy I work with loves his Cowboys. Every time he wears his "Got Five?" Super Bowl ring shirt in to work, I have to say to him, "I see you're wearing your Steelers shirt again... Oh wait, that's right... the Steelers got SIX"! I also love to remind him that the Cowpies have only won ONE post season game this CENTURY! :):lol::D:P

should say on the side...."DALLAS COWBABIES"!.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...sorry couldnt help myself....me to am a PITTSBURGH STEELER'S fan! B)