Model Cars Magazine Forum

64 dodge 330 ss pro street wip

vc273

Hi here is a 64 dodge 330 ss pro street that i have in the build. Used the dodge superbee pro-street kit that required very little modification. Painted the interior a dark blue, still have to detail it and modified the rear seat so it was street-able. Painted the body with a blue i had laying around and bmf it. Added the rims and tyres from the parts-box and that's about as far as i have got. Cheers and thanks for looking.

018_zps67a2aebf.jpg017_zps3b771b83.jpg

Edited by vc273

This will be a cool model! I have the same project in mind. I've only gotten as far as getting the parts together though. I really like this! You should join us in the pro street community build..

This will be a cool model! I have the same project in mind. I've only gotten as far as getting the parts together though. I really like this! You should join us in the pro street community build..

first off, nice build, like the color. there are a few of these going now. i have a few myseld on the bench.......... somewhere on the bench.......

secondly........ WHAT!!!!! a pro street community build!!! i may just have to visist that.......