Model Cars Magazine Forum

This truck I built in less then a week to have something to enter in a show its just a curbside right now but its still on the bench and will be goin back under the knife soon I plan on opening it up,building an interior for it,as well as a full frame and motor hope you guys enjoy (I painted this in one night so its nowhere near perfect) IMAG0811_zpsc8e9cce2.jpg IMAG0812_zps042b177f.jpg IMAG0813_zps6a36732c.jpg IMAG0821_zps23b18e9a.jpg IMAG0822_zps2e185d66.jpg IMAG0823_zpsa2d27e7b.jpg

They do some pretty nice vehicles. I have that one, a Yukon Denali, an Escalade and a Porsche 918. Sitting on the shelf, you couldn't tell the Porsche was an RC car. No antenna, clear windshield, and detailed interior.

The exteriors of the rest are better looking than most scale models I've seen. Of course, they have blacked out windows, but are very detailed and accurate with what they do have. I've been mulling over doing one of the SUVs as a model, but haven't yet because there's no interior. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

They do some pretty nice vehicles. I have that one, a Yukon Denali, an Escalade and a Porsche 918. Sitting on the shelf, you couldn't tell the Porsche was an RC car. No antenna, clear windshield, and detailed interior.

The exteriors of the rest are better looking than most scale models I've seen. Of course, they have blacked out windows, but are very detailed and accurate with what they do have. I've been mulling over doing one of the SUVs as a model, but haven't yet because there's no interior. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Yeah they r reallly nice bodys I have this the escalade n the yukon denali the denali i have has a interior n clear windows though.

Your builds never cease to amaze me! I sure wish Revell and Round 2 would take your lead and put some super crazy newer model truck kits out there!

Thank you for the kind words, yeah it would be cool if they came out with a newer body style truck but until then I will keep building them myself ;)

Very NICE!! :D

Thank you