Model Cars Magazine Forum

1990 LX MUSTANG...updates 07/19/14

tyrone

besides this being a hatch and yours a notch, Anthony Pecks turbocharged Ls swapped fox looks wicked in this color, if you haven't fully decided on the color yet this would look pretty sweet..

1499604_10151898195265835_735739371_n_zp

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, if you'd like me to remove it no problem.

Edited by Dragfreak

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tyrone, any updates on the outlaw stang? Dont leave us hangin man lol and for that fact, the 68 camaro either, both have such huge potential and are so sweet already.

Thanks Ryan.... been too cold to get anything done lately... should have some updates tomorrow, getting a little work in tonight on them....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks alot for all the nice words fellas I really appreciate it.. Well with all this crazy weather going around, being sick and all that kind of fun stuff I got a chance to spend some time at thie bench these past few days, so I got a little bit of work done on this one... I made a elctronics board and started adding some of the elcetronics.. I'm going to mount these on the passenger floor area.. I made an overhead control box and wired it up, and I installed a guarter stick shifter from futturattraction.. I have a resin powerglidge trans that I will be using for this one too..I had a few resin fuel cells that I got a while back from scale dreams, so I used that I was gonna try and make one, but I'm kinda ready to get this one wrapped up, I made the straps from aluminum coke can... here's a few pics.. thanks for looking and comments welcome...

002-7.jpg

008-5.jpg

012-4.jpg

014-3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...