Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monogram Paint Instructions.

Narampa

It seems to me that the Monogram instruction for the Kodak car is not very good as there is very little detail in just useing black as per the instruction sheet. These pictures tell a whole different story.

Your thoughts and maybe your Ideas would be most welcome.

post-13739-0-27406800-1404074525_thumb.j

post-13739-0-76084100-1404074584_thumb.j

post-13739-0-72594300-1404074609_thumb.j

post-13739-0-90511100-1404074654_thumb.j

The cars vary from year to year and race to race. A Google image search such as you've done is your best friend. Then again, how much of the interior can you really see on a stock car when completed?

You are right but I see so many beautiful Nascar's on here and think I might just do things different than the instruction sheet.

Early Morgan/McClure Kodak sponsored cars did have black interiors and chassies. Anything that was added to the basic chassie was left what color it came and attached. I think fuel cells are required to be red by NASCAR.

Early Morgan/McClure Kodak sponsored cars did have black interiors and chassies. Anything that was added to the basic chassie was left what color it came and attached. I think fuel cells are required to be red by NASCAR.

And driveshafts are white. Most of the cars in the 90's had gray interiors, regardless of the outside color scheme. Light colors stay cooler inside and it's easier to spot oil leaks and such. I think james460 is correct about the Kodak cars.