Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great Day ....fleamarket Find

Lucky for me I stocked up when they first came out. I have three in storage. Then I also stocked up when the local Hobby Lobbies and walmarts put the 68 GSS Dart on clearance. Somewhere, I have like ten or so of those. They are great kits and Revell needs to keep this one in the line up for ages. I am always amazed how fast the prices on these things rise when they are 'discontinued' So, what are the plans for it?

Lucky for me I stocked up when they first came out. I have three in storage. Then I also stocked up when the local Hobby Lobbies and walmarts put the 68 GSS Dart on clearance. Somewhere, I have like ten or so of those. They are great kits and Revell needs to keep this one in the line up for ages. I am always amazed how fast the prices on these things rise when they are 'discontinued' So, what are the plans for it?

This baby is screaming Hemi but then I might just keep it stock....Who knows

how much you want for one??whistling.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I have wanted this for a while and today my wife wouldn't let me put it back, I always talk myself right out of things well she wouldn't let me today and am I glad

that is Funny.

For me, it's just the other way around.

Sure glad she is encouraging.

Well found another one today 37 ford pickup

Picture-1.jpg

this will look good next to my 50 gmc p.u same color

Walt! You have to take me shopping with you. :P I've been looking for one of those too! Luckily my buddy George53 hooked me up with one, but you have the best fleamarket finds of anyone I know.

Walt! You have to take me shopping with you. :P I've been looking for one of those too! Luckily my buddy George53 hooked me up with one, but you have the best fleamarket finds of anyone I know.
I really like the two sets of decals that come with it and I hope the boxes come with the kit.