Model Cars Magazine Forum

GoodGuys Model & Pedal car contest

ScrappyJ

I know it is short notice, but there is a GoodGuys Model Car & Pedal Car contest the weekend of April 24-26 in Kissimmee, FL. Hope the FL crowd can make it!!! There was a slight typo on my contact info., it is: 407-399-1952.

34450135694148-vi.jpg

Edited by ScrappyJ

For those interested in coming, the show is for 2 days (Sat & Sun, the 25th & 26th). Modelers are supposed to get in for free (including parking) but I'm still trying to figure out the logistics. The best thing for anyone to do is to call me on Sat AM. I believe they will drop the models off and let anyone there know they are for the Model Show and there will either be tickets at will-call, or they will need to call me so that I come out to give them the entry ticket and parking pass. ONLY participants get tickets.

Edited by ScrappyJ

The modelers are not getting in free. It does not cost to enter the contest with a paid ticket on either Fri or Sat, you will get a ticket to get back in for free on Sunday only to pick up the models.

Not one time has they change from this and been going to the GG Nationals for 10yrs now.

Dirk, someone told me about this show when I attended the Billetproof show a couple of weeks ago and I was really excited to hear about it. Unfortunately, as it is right now....My work schedule is not going to allow me to attend on those dates. If something changes I will definitely give you a call to find out more info.

Dirk, someone told me about this show when I attended the Billetproof show a couple of weeks ago and I was really excited to hear about it. Unfortunately, as it is right now....My work schedule is not going to allow me to attend on those dates. If something changes I will definitely give you a call to find out more info.

I understand totally, Darryl. I do hope something changes and you can make it. It'll be good to catch up.

Just a clarification on the cost and access to the show. I spoke with Bill Goodwill this AM and he confirmed that participants get in for free both days. However, there will NOT be any parking passes as parking is being handled by the Osceola folks and out of their control. I will provide further information on the logistics of obtaining the tickets once I get directions on it.

• 2 weeks later...