Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Chevelle

olddude

hello there friend! I will be getting one of these from a good friend here in the forum my hope is that it comes out awesome like yours. great job opening the doors and the engine bay is beautiful! Thanx for posting and keep on wit the keepin on!!!!

peace

ajulia

Body is revell there flip front issue . chassie is monogram 1967 chevelle as is front fender wells and radaitor frame hood is custom

I have that flip front kit and I bought the Revell 66 El Camino to get a good chassis like you did with the 67 Chevelle. I was thinking of cutting off the front clip of the El Camino and grafting it on to the 66 Chevelle 2 door hardtop at the firewall. I haven't checked to see if it will work yet and I noticed that one kit is 1:24 and one kit is 1:25 so I hope they will match up. I plan to build Smokey Yunick's Chevelle that Curtis Turner drove. I know there is a Lindberg 66 Chevelle 2 door hardtop kit out there but have not been unable to find one locally. In fact, nobody carries any Lindberg kits around where I live.