Model Cars Magazine Forum

Second Annual Race City Model Car/ Slot Car Show and Swap Meet September 12th, 2015 Mooresville, NC

VW93

Second Annual Race City Model Car/ Slot Car Show and Swap Meet September 12th, 2015

American Legion Hall, 1450 N. Main St, Mooresville  NC 28115

Admission   Floor Rights 9 AM-!0 AM $12.00, After 10.AM only $5.00

5 classes, Best of Show, Best JR 11 and under, Best JR 12 to 16, Best Adult, Best Slot Car. Judging at 2PM, Awards at 3PM

There is no entry fee for models, Winner of each class will receive their choice of a new current issue model kit

8 foot tables are $20.00 each, Vendor setup 7AM, call Todd for tables 5PM to 12 Midnight at 704-699-1796 Eastern Time

If anyone needs more info PM me.

Edited by VW93

• 1 month later...

Mike, glad you did some business there. Ernie was upset about the poor turnout of vendors and spectators. Next show/swap will be at his slot car drag strip in Troutman until we can get the show to grow. He may do one in March at his drag slot car location. I'll keep you up to date on date and so on. 

Edited by VW93

Turn out was not as great as expected, the weather was crappy so you would think there would be some more people there. Saw some familiar faces, sold some kits and I might be closer to getting into the slot car racing hobby!

Mike, glad you did some business there. Ernie was upset about the poor turnout of vendors and spectators. Next show/swap will be at his slot car drag strip in Troutman until we can get the show to grow. He may do one in March at his drag slot car location. I'll keep you up to date on date and so on. 

Whoops, double post.

Edited by VW93