Model Cars Magazine Forum

I still can't post Pictures!!!

booboo60

I still can't post pictures! I use too, but every picture I try and post is to big, I have looked at my cell phone settings and still not working, I have a samsung 4, settings are 

13M 4128X3096 (4:3}, w9.6m  4128x2322 (16:9), 8m 3264x1836 (4:3), w6m 3264x1836 (16:9), w2.4m 2048x1152 (16.9)

This is the Options I have, any help I would then start posting again, thanks

Alan 

Hey Alan,sorry I can't help u out,& that's because I'am dealing with the same thing.I have always used my phone to post pics,& never had any problems.However lately,when I go into either "start a new topic",with new pictures,or if I want to add pictures to an all ready existing post,I would write a post,and then I go to (Click to choose files),where it also reads,Max total size 2.74MB.I choose whatever pictures I want to use.But now,a message comes up on the screen,saying that the pics cannot be down loaded because of the size of the pics...I tried making the pix smaller,but still again,it says it's too big.. Like I said,I never had problems with this b4.If anybody reads this,please help.

Thanks