Model Cars Magazine Forum

AMT Lug Bug wheels and tires

I've had this kit for several years, I picked it up from a friend along with several other vintage kits, but when I got them all the parts were scattered out between all the boxes.

Does anyone have one of these kits to show what wheels and tires are supposed to be with it?

The wheels were removed from the trees but it looks like everything else is there.  P1380086.thumb.JPG.21e8f8d0d5b29c41736be

P1380087.JPG

I had that one as a kid...awesome to see one again..!  The rear tires will be 2 piece if I remember right the inside is a smaller part made from the same material but almost looks like a ring.  If you have any photos of the other parts with the others it might be more helpful to tell what goes with which ones...be glad to help if possible...send me a PM or post  here.

Huh, I haven't seen the green one.

There's a purple one and a green one, it looks like they both have different wheels on them.

The purple one has the dull chrome, the green one has bright chrome that doesn't look like the rest of the chrome in the kit.