Model Cars Magazine Forum

2016 Grand National Roadster Show Model Contest

56bowtieguy

Grand National Roadster Show

Grand National Roadster Show

2016 Grand National Roadster 

Show Model Car Contest   

January 29-31, 2016   Fairplex in Pomona

Scheduled in Building #5 (subject to change)  

Hot Rod/Street Rod, Drag Race, Custom, Street Machine,

Low Rider (Mild), Low Rider (Wild), Competition, Box Stock,

Curbside, Misc., Looks Good in Suede, Trucks, Motorcycle,

Juniors, and Best of Show  

Classes are subject to change without prior (All entries must be the sole work of the entrant) 

Winning entries from previous Grand National Roadster Shows are not eligible for awards.

Model Cars Magazine is scheduled to shoot pictures on Sunday

Due to space limitations, Limit of 10 entries per person, NO dioramas or large display bases will be allowed.  

Entry to the contest is free with paid admission to the show.  

Registration - Friday 12:00 noon – 8:00pm      Saturday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm       Sunday 10:00 am – 12:00 noon

Awards Presentation:  Sunday – 3:00 pm

For additional information please visit www.hotrodshows.com or E-mail - scalehotrods@yahoo.com

Edited by 56bowtieguy

I forgot to add -

Entry to the Model Contest is free with paid admission to the show. If you bring your entry on Friday or Saturday and enter in the contest, I will give you (the builder) a voucher for a free ticket to come back on Sunday for the awards ceremony and to pick up your entry (the free pass does not include parking). You can enter on Sunday, all entries MUST be registered and on the tables by 12:00 noon.

For those that participated in the "Golden Age of Customs" contest, The grand prize winner of the 3 show series will be announced on Sunday as well.

Model Cars Magazine is scheduled to show up and will be shooting photos on Sunday for possible coverage in the magazine.

Come on out and check out some of the best customs and hot rods (in 1:1 and in scale). Seven buildings of cars and an out door show on Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting). There is a lot to see.

Godspeed and good luck, Rusty!   Hope you have a stellar event.  

I'll do my part by not showing up and bringing bad luck.  :P   Seriously, I'd love to be there, but issues beyond my control have me home-bound this weekend.  Wishing you all well!