Model Cars Magazine Forum

Czech Truck Model ordering?

I have heard nothing but good from Czech Truck Model and I ordered a few photo etch items...at least I hope I did the order correctly.....I filled out the form of what I wanted and e-mailed it to them but didn't see where I could pay for it with my PayPal account thinking they would send me a invoice to pay but I have not heard anything since the e-mail which was last week,my question is did I do this the correct way or did I miss something on the ordering....any help much appreciated.....

bummer, I want that freightliner metal etch set .:(

I e-mailed Jamie and he'll be getting re-stocked :) It's nice to have a source in the U.S...my last order took just over 3 weeks to arrive from the Czech Republic 

Edited by Tesla

WOW unbelievable !!!! I placed my order on 03/30 got a tracking number a few hours later and here its 04/07 and I have the stuff in my hands already !!! heck I have had ebay orders from Ohio that took longer than that.....Thanks Czech Truck Models!!!

WOW unbelievable !!!! I placed my order on 03/30 got a tracking number a few hours later and here its 04/07 and I have the stuff in my hands already !!! heck I have had ebay orders from Ohio that took longer than that.....Thanks Czech Truck Models!!!

That is good! My order sat in New York close to two weeks...thanks USPS!