Model Cars Magazine Forum

Business Proposition

Hi Folks!

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me out. I have heard for months

now about WalMart selling the House of Color line in a spray can. Here in Buffalo, Our Wallys

dont carry it. I am desperatly looking for some alternative colors other than the same ###### that

is in the Hobby Shops here.

I need someone i can hook up with who would be willing to pick me up some colors and mail

them to me in Buffalo NY. Id really like to broadenmy horizons and start working with these House of Color paints.

It would only be a small order, maybe 2 different colors, and maybe 2 or 3 cans of each(for screw ups)

Can anyone help me out? I would be able to pay you either via-paypal or money order.

Please of course mark it up to cover your costs, travel time etc.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Cooltoys1

Last I heard is Wally is not selling them anymore, at least I have not seen them anywhere around my area!! :( I agree w/ Harry, buy them on line, you will be saving more money in the long run and they are readily available!! :(

Guy's, just go to Stevens International... They sell the Kustom Kolors line that wally eliminated. Never tried it, but stumbled across the fact that they are the new distributer for it a few months ago. They seem to have the entire line available. The link on the side of their site never seems to work, just type kustom kolor in their search box. You'll be styling ...

Guy's, just go to Stevens International... They sell the Kustom Kolors line that wally eliminated. Never tried it, but stumbled across the fact that they are the new distributer for it a few months ago. They seem to have the entire line available. The link on the side of their site never seems to work, just type kustom kolor in their search box. You'll be styling ...

Stevens International is a distributor/wholesaler you still need to go to your hobbyshop to purchase these items.