Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pratt & miller C7R

Gt fan

Just a few quick shots of my new project. I love doing full body wrapped decals. I felt the yellow version of this car will be done a few times. There are some great builds on this forum now of that car,so I wanted something different . These are some of the best decals that I ever used. My hats off to Matthew at Scale Motorsports. They are thin and lay down fantastic with there decal set. I will post the progress of the car . 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking good!  Really good!

Just the thought of wrapping a full car in decals send shivers down my spine!

I suppose no body mods can be done if doing this.

I originally had plans of doing the black test car following the yellow one but I'm so disappointed I may not even finish the first one....

Thanks,

I've been following yours Ismael. Awesome work,,, you have my respect, cause the kit is terrible. The  photos I've been looking at are pretty close to the kit body. I had to remove the wart on the roof. The test car front and side skirts match the kit close enough. The wheels suck,  I ordered 1/24 carrera slot car wheels for there vette. Much nicer. I have to put in the glass to make sure the rear window wasn't covered and it would not fit. The windows were twisted. I had to cut them a part.  He is an update photo. Had a half day at work

image.jpg

I'm using the carrera wheels off of there c7r. I ordered them at a little slot car shop by my house. They ordered them from carrera . I had to wait about 2wks to get them. You just have to get the gear off of the one axle.