Model Cars Magazine Forum

MINIDREAMS Caddywag !

LOL! Heres another project to dreamed up useing some more of them there $5 kits from BIG LOTS !

101_2038.jpg

My frist attempt on this roof !

101_2041.jpg

Then i went back and started to do some cuts and adding some plastic stock here and there !

101_2046.jpg

Then i set it up in primer after i did some body work and didnt like the look of this !

101_2055.jpg

So I went and took out the model knife and did some cutting and I think i got it to a factory lookin car !

101_2059.jpg

101_2065.jpg

101_2067.jpg

101_2069.jpg

Well again this is just 1 of many of my projects that i have going on but i'll keep you all posted on progress ! Thanks for letting me share ! And all help on posting pics !

Edited by David@MinidreamsInc.

See why i am so upset with this site and dont post over here!

I posted these pics the same way as in my 63 Impala Carryall topic ! Those pics showed up just fine but then these dont show up !

I went back and tried to edit this topic 4 time and each time it says the same thing !

I feel like i am not wanted on MCM ! :rolleyes:

Ahh now, I dont think its MCM, its probably something with photobucket.

Ahh now, I dont think its MCM, its probably something with photobucket.

I just dont understand ! This is the only site i have trouble posting on !

I am a member on LayitLow.com, The Modelers Haven, Spotlight Hobbies ,Automotive Forum.com and a few sites that are for my 1:1 car's and i never have had to deal with anything like this problem before !

I use to be able to post up on here when the web site frist started without any problems but since the change i keep hitting road blocks ! It use to be so easy ! I would just click my photobucket link and paste and it would show right up just like on all my other groups with no headaches !

I just dont understand ! This is the only site i have trouble posting on !

I am a member on LayitLow.com, The Modelers Haven, Spotlight Hobbies ,Automotive Forum.com and a few sites that are for my 1:1 car's and i never have had to deal with anything like this problem before !

I use to be able to post up on here when the web site frist started without any problems but since the change i keep hitting road blocks ! It use to be so easy ! I would just click my photobucket link and paste and it would show right up just like on all my other groups with no headaches !

there's just something about the url links to some of your pics that just dont look right... but i dont know

David, it might take some time....but would be well worth switching to Fotki.com you can get a free account to start out with and decide if you want to pay. it's sooo much easier to load photos too and organize too.

I swears it Uncle Bobby ! This is the only site i have a problem with ! I have been using photobucket for 4 years or better with no problems on any other site and i find it very easy to use and to upload on to !

I turly enjoy this site but dont post much cause i cant share my work over here ! I wish i could be part of this site and enjoy it as much as the magazine but i have yet again been black balled ! :rolleyes:

Well what the H E Double LL ? This pic is from a new photobucket account and it does work ! I am at a lost fellas ! look like i have some pic uploading to do !

it's cuz there was too much of a file extension. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/Davidminidreams/Caddy %20Hearse/101_2003.jpg <----notice the %20 ? that's cuz the link has too many extensions. it happens in emails i get on a daily basis. the only way i can view the links that show up that way is to backspace all the %20's out. now that you are doing a second photobucket...it will take probably as long as your old one to build up to the point of problems again. www.fotki.com :rolleyes: 30bucks a year and worth it.....no limit to how many photos and many many more options to share photos. good security too! sure....you can put a password on photobucket, but i can STILL get into it if i change the URL around enough.....not that i make a habit of it, but it's photobucket's security that is not so good. up to you! myself , plan to be doing this for a long time and want the most out of my photo sharing. :P

here is a good link to learn from http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/html/top...urlencoding.htm

also this is info about the %20 better explained

If you use spaces in site names or page names, the spaces will be replaced with "%20" in the URL of each page. For instance, if you have a site named "My Site" that contains a page named "My Page," the URL will be formatted http://web.mac.com/YourMemberName/iWeb/My%20Site/My%20Page.

This happens because some special characters (like a space) are encoded according to the the standard Uniform Resource Locator (URL) specification.

Edited by awbcrazy