Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Nova question

do the 4dr cars and 2dr share the same wheelbase?. I have two Revell Nova's on there way to me, and I know i'm going to turn one into a 1970 Yenko Duece. i'm not sure what i'm going to do with the other one. but a plain jane, old lady driven 1969 4dr Nova with a straight six might be the way I want to go.

I do believe they are very close.

Back in high-school, my buddy had the exact car you plan to build, 69 4 door, 250 inline six/powerglide. White exterior, blue interior, bench seat, column shift, AM radio, black 14 inch steel wheels. The Memories, I wish I had pics to show you.

I do believe they are very close.

Back in high-school, my buddy had the exact car you plan to build, 69 4 door, 250 inline six/powerglide. White exterior, blue interior, bench seat, column shift, AM radio, black 14 inch steel wheels. The Memories, I wish I had pics to show you.

Yup; both had 110" WB.

YES GAS MAN COME TO THE HEAD OF THE CLASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only the Chevelles and their kin were in the dual wheelbase modes then except for the fullsize station wagons and they really don't count here do they