Model Cars Magazine Forum

1955 Chevy 3100 Custom Pickup

Car Crazy 81

WE NEED MORE PICS :lol: . Dude love the rims. Whats in store for this one? Choped top, air suspension usin the straight axel, candy paint or what? :lol: Man now u got me in trouble. I m gettin a 55 cameo in the mail, and i just started a choped and sectioned cameo rail dragster :lol:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I been thinking of this idea that i got from forum member Big Gary so i wanted to see if i can do it. I grafted a Monogram 57 Bel Air front bumper onto the 55 it doesnt look so bad on there. Gary, sorry for stealing your thunder. Next up adding a 55 Bel Air dash in place of the kits dash. What ya'll think.

IMG_1665.jpg

I been thinking of this idea that i got from forum member Big Gary so i wanted to see if i can do it. I grafted a Monogram 57 Bel Air front bumper onto the 55 it doesnt look so bad on there. Gary, sorry for stealing your thunder. Next up adding a 55 Bel Air dash in place of the kits dash. What ya'll think.

IMG_1665.jpg

I think I stole it from somebody else! <_<

Gary

Ricky, I see you've been busy again. I have some extra parts for that kit if you need them. I now have 3 of those kits, 2 of which are in a project I haven't touched in awhile. Let me know if you need anything.