Model Cars Magazine Forum

OG 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS

CNDYBLU66SS

Good build, but I am gonna tell you what I have told evilone and a few others new to here. It would help us see your project better if you could hold the camera still when you take a picture of it. Other than that, nice job!

So, THIS is what a 1964 Impala Super Sport looked like originally?! These cars are usually lowered, raised, turned on their sides, and heaven knows what else :unsure: . Congratulations on choosing to build a very unique (factory stock) Super Sport, and one that is very attractive to boot! It used to be that people customized and modified their cars (and model builds) to be distinctive (aka to "express themselves"). Some cars, such as these mid-60's Chevrolet's have actually become more unique if they are NOT modified...or so it seems. Nice work in process presentation too....however, I do wish the photos were a bit crisper. Thanks for sharing! :mellow: Fury3

So, THIS is what a 1964 Impala Super Sport looked like originally?! These cars are usually lowered, raised, turned on their sides, and heaven knows what else :lol: . Congratulations on choosing to build a very unique (factory stock) Super Sport, and one that is very attractive to boot! It used to be that people customized and modified their cars (and model builds) to be distinctive (aka to "express themselves"). Some cars, such as these mid-60's Chevrolet's have actually become more unique if they are NOT modified...or so it seems. Nice work in process presentation too....however, I do wish the photos were a bit crisper. Thanks for sharing! :lol: Fury3

yea i hear ya, i figured i had done enough lowriders for once and figured id do a cleaner build, with well detail.

Good build, but I am gonna tell you what I have told evilone and a few others new to here. It would help us see your project better if you could hold the camera still when you take a picture of it. Other than that, nice job!

yea i try...its still when i hold it but when i hit the button it moves it...im gonna try to make a place where i can set it downn

thnks everybody...