Model Cars Magazine Forum

custom build of progress thread ENDDATE JANUARY 31/09

sdrodder

###### this sucks badly

i went to work on my charger and couldnt find the interior tub,seats,and consol

so i went outside and what did i come across my dog and the interior for the charger that was shreadded into 5 million pieces

as i said befor this sucks badly

hopefully a revell charger interior will fit into an amt

###### this sucks badly

i went to work on my charger and couldnt find the interior tub,seats,and consol

so i went outside and what did i come across my dog and the interior for the charger that was shreadded into 5 million pieces

as i said befor this sucks badly

hopefully a revell charger interior will fit into an amt

What Goddess did you piss off? You have more troubles .... What is this about the 5th dog attack of about 30 assorted issues... :huh::blink:;) My god man.

heard that

this sucks i swear im going to tape my dogs mouth shut when i start painting

###### that dog to hell

Somehow i feal sad for you since he ate it. Check kb toys lake elsinor. Last time i was up there they had like at least 20 of them. Well yeah i am back. Worked on my truck slightly put in the other grill and started trowing putty on it. Now the final bondo time. The i hope evil sends the stuff as he is kustom mixing my paint :rolleyes: Yes i think i am the first one ever to have the EVILCOLORS :)

Somehow i feal sad for you since he ate it. Check kb toys lake elsinor. Last time i was up there they had like at least 20 of them. Well yeah i am back. Worked on my truck slightly put in the other grill and started trowing putty on it. Now the final bondo time. The i hope evil sends the stuff as he is kustom mixing my paint :lol: Yes i think i am the first one ever to have the EVILCOLORS :lol:

oh yha your going to get some kick a$$ colors

10 to be exact now all i need is for you to finish my ambulances

oh yha your going to get some kick a$$ colors

10 to be exact now all i need is for you to finish my ambulances

been trying to find stuff at resonable prices but havent found anything yet. got more pics though for research. What i ment though was the color and 58 impala body for the chrome trees. May have found one 58 though with ton of extra parts. So the cound it at 1 1/2 impalas. Gona post couple pics of my progress later on the truck

Tada pic are here. Well here are the pics for the truck. Worked on it slightly on monday cause i didnt have homework. Well watcha think.

Florian- Nice Work I Like The Grill Ya Got On Your Ford Cant Wait To See It Finished. I'll Have Some Pics Of My Catalina On Monday That Might Be The Next Project On This Build After I Finish My 37.

Florian- Nice Work I Like The Grill Ya Got On Your Ford Cant Wait To See It Finished. I'll Have Some Pics Of My Catalina On Monday That Might Be The Next Project On This Build After I Finish My 37.

Hey thanks lsufan. :blink: I realy want ta see that catalina. Do it in a mild 60s style kustom. Lake pipes, hopped up engine, shave and kandy paint. I actually wanted to get it but you got there first. Will check my local kb toys as they have some sometimes. ;)

Nice work adding the Dart grille to th F1 Florian. :blink:

84 thanks fer the nice comment. The think that happened was i screwed up my tube grill and started going loco when my parts pack fell of the shelf and hit me in the head :P:blink: so i took out some stuff and started looking what would work. This one was the one that i realy liked. Glad you guys like it ;)

Tada pic are here. Well here are the pics for the truck. Worked on it slightly on monday cause i didnt have homework. Well watcha think.

That is the best aplication Ive seen for using that grill the ol parts pack one Sdrodder you sly devil .... hahahahah its gonna be killer keep up the great work!

Bud Ellis Kustoms

Edited by kustoms

That is the best aplication Ive seen for using that grill the ol parts pack one Sdrodder you sly devil .... hahahahah its gonna be killer keep up the great work!

Bud Ellis Kustoms

I was actually baffeled because i didnt know what to do with it. It would have been nicer if i would have run into the shelf and it hit me in the head :lol: . Kindof hurt since it is still in the origional package which for its age is strong. Hit me with the corner too :angry: Well atleast it gives ya some idea of what ya can do with it.

Okay here is the body in the base coat. Have to sand out the hood and a few other goobers then hit it again. Then I will hit it with a transperant blue.all are HOuse of Kolor Custom Colors I bought at Walmart when they had them. Used Duplicolor white primer as primer of choice on this.

Picture001.jpg

Okay here is the body in the base coat. Have to sand out the hood and a few other goobers then hit it again. Then I will hit it with a transperant blue.all are HOuse of Kolor Custom Colors I bought at Walmart when they had them. Used Duplicolor white primer as primer of choice on this.

Picture001.jpg

That is sweet. Nice work. So what color is this. What base color i mean? Looks good as is.

Wowser, Flo!! ;) That is lookin freakin awesome! :lol: Yer doin the HOK thing on dat aint ya? what colours? why don't ya just drop outa school and get that thing done? Just kiddin dude, it's me, :D rmember? Sriously, can't wait to see that thing togethre :P:P

Bottle just says Metalic blue

sweet. thanks will look for that for one of my other builds :lol:

Wowser, Flo!! :blink: That is lookin freakin awesome! :blink: Yer doin the HOK thing on dat aint ya? what colours? why don't ya just drop outa school and get that thing done? Just kiddin dude, it's me, ;) rmember? Sriously, can't wait to see that thing togethre :blink::blink:

Hahahaha crapn. Thanks glad ya like it. The dropin from school aint happenin. Awsome thin happened today. We had a punk rock concert for lunch. One small garage band but a darn good one :o Well will try and work on it sometime this week. Tomrrow is local cruise night probably thursday or friday ;) I will hope that evilone sends me the stuff fer the chrome trees i sent him so i can paint it. Well the color i had planned thanks to evil was a jade green metalflake. Got some small front suspension work done but thats it. Update comin soon though ;)

the 69 charger is going to be dropped out

cant find a interior that will fit

nor do i have the $$$ flow to get one

the 58 needs some sanding,scratch building,and then its off to painting

if im allowed i would substitute the 69 charger for the 59 wagon that i posted up today

ill get pics later

the 69 charger is going to be dropped out

cant find a interior that will fit

nor do i have the $$$ flow to get one

the 58 needs some sanding,scratch building,and then its off to painting

if im allowed i would substitute the 69 charger for the 59 wagon that i posted up today

ill get pics later

Well how bout you substitude the 69 with the 58 wagon??? Would love to see that finished up for this build. Also i will be needin the paint for the truck and the 58 impala body as i am almost done with truck body work and will be startin the conversion in the next month so i will need the body. Thats for the chrome trees i sent ya.

Well for those that have again wondered were i was i have started high school(2nd week0 so my stuff has to take sometimes a back seat and when i am finished my homework i my not have the energy to work on anything till the week end :( but since i got a 3 day weekend i will kick a$$ now and get somethin done. The only thin that keeps me myself partialy is at lunch when i can break out the mp3 player and blast it with slayer, adema, slipknot, iron maiden and others. So hopefully i will have an update on the truck and merc by monday if not sonner :lol: Tabscale all i can say is :lol: wow. Awsome build. i would lover it a tad though but it looks good the way it is too(just a thought). Need more pics when it is smooth and rims painted. :lol:

This thread is made for those who are praticipating to post thier project updates, tips ect. Also is for the people who would like to view the build as after they are done you guys will vote on 2 winners. Enjoy.

I'm still working on it, once the interiors done I can start assembling it, I'm just about done with the 312.

57Ranchero013-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

57Ranchero017-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

Sorry the 2nd pic is bad I didnt know till I went to post it. next ones will be better.

I'm still working on it, once the interiors done I can start assembling it, I'm just about done with the 312.

57Ranchero013-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

57Ranchero017-vi.jpg

Hosted on Fotki

Sorry the 2nd pic is bad I didnt know till I went to post it. next ones will be better.

sweet nice to see some progress. Now what are you building again :( I am sorry i forgot but could ya let me know. Sorry bout that.