Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello Everyone!

Guest promodmerc

Welcome Slim.

I believe I have seen you on Fred's Short Track Forum.

I'm guessing the NASCAR forum is where you need to post your pictures. It's the only one close I've seen. Maybe if we harass Greg :D he will add one for short trackers :D

:D Sup Slim! Your gonna like it here, EVERYONE likes it here! You came to the right place to show off your models,cuz ALOT of folks is gonna see em. Sit back post some pics and ask some questions, your with famly now Bro, ENJOY!!!!! :D Edited by george 53

Well, thanks for the welcome! I'll have beignets and croissants on the table, first thing tomorrow! OK then, I'll post my finished builds in the NASCAR section till further notice, and the WIPS in the WIP place! I might even come up with a couple of old NASCAR builds, too! Looking forward to sharing and learning!

Hi I'm Slim from Arkansas, I am new here and enjoy building vintage race cars, mostly short track and ficticious builds. Is there a place here in your fine forum to display them? If, so, where? Thank you in advance!

Slim Louis

Slim, I am newbie here too. Have seen your work on other forums. You build awesome models. I build a lot of short track stuff and haulers, tow vehicles too.

Best Wishes.

Will

Guest zebm1

Heya Slim, welcome to the Hawaiian Beach party, dress code is grass skirts only and you have to develop a taste for pork an' poi, an pineapple kickapoo joy juice......but once ya get used to it.......you'll fit right in. :P:P:P