Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kinda NASCAR? Kyle Larson 2019 Knoxville Sprint WIP

Seann Anderson

Looks good so far! Looking forward to seeing your progress, I love seeing sprint car builds! I'm glad that they decided to make this kit with some updates, however my biggest gripe is the tires especially the front ones, I really wish they would have updated those.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:15 AM, Stevens19 said:

Looks good so far! Looking forward to seeing your progress, I love seeing sprint car builds! I'm glad that they decided to make this kit with some updates, however my biggest gripe is the tires especially the front ones, I really wish they would have updated those.

Same here. I’m kind of salty about the body too. No one runs that kind of body. I don’t know where the reference came from. i am kind of excited to see how the body turns out since I’m making a lot of it from scratch. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2019 at 4:23 AM, Seann Anderson said:

Same here. I’m kind of salty about the body too. No one runs that kind of body. I don’t know where the reference came from. i am kind of excited to see how the body turns out since I’m making a lot of it from scratch. 

The door panels look similar to what was on the Rudeen car for the early part of 2018 when Joey drove it, but the hood is definitely just from the old tooling. I look forward to seeing how the body turns out.