Model Cars Magazine Forum

So I broke out the step again after making a few changes. I wanted a big block in it but no matter how i went i couldnt make it fit ... Anyways... It'll get a small block just have a contest coming up soon and wanted to finish this one. I pulled a small block out of the 69 Camaro and itll work great but want to do something kinda pro tourish with it like a mild tpi with some wild injection i have a tpi to use just looking for thoughts here ... Wheels and rotors are from a 2017 zl1 camaro. I also still have the LS out of that as well but the tranny is just too tall unless i cut the interior and channel it out and i don't have that much time to get that right. Comments and suggestions are appreciated. Also used a NASCAR gen 6 front end. 

15771635909281543115098389462197.jpg

15771636500592599842892351954917.jpg

With the general direction of your build and the fact that you have an LS engine that my be the best way to go. The transmission tunnel can be cut away from the floor and add some scrap styrene as a spacer between the floor and the tunnel should give your the needed clearance. You have the chassis, wheels and tires already dialed in.