Model Cars Magazine Forum

Taking orders for 1965 oldsmobile 88!

New! when is the last time you saw one of those? We sell the body, hood, interior tub, seat, dash, steering wheel, exhaust manifolds, plated bumpers/grille, wheels & clear red tail lights for only 65.00 + 7.00 usps priority shipping!

Thanks

Kevin

I agree with Rob, uh pictures please............................... Yep I remember all REAL cars. Real cars defined by ED shaver in his dictionary are any car measuring at least 18feet in lenth weighing at lesat a ton and must include the REAR END IN THE REAR END , TRANSMISSION MUST BE TOWARDS CENTER and the engine well, its gotta be a V-8! Ed Shaver

Steve sorry about the production delay......uh (fill in your own excuse here) but jeff ballard at motor city was most helpful in us finally getting into production! as for pix...please give me a couple more days! Ed being a shorter guy myself, i am persoanlly afraid of any car bigger than my first apartment! :lol:

Thanks all!

New! when is the last time you saw one of those? We sell the body, hood, interior tub, seat, dash, steering wheel, exhaust manifolds, plated bumpers/grille, wheels & clear red tail lights for only 65.00 + 7.00 usps priority shipping!

Thanks

Kevin