Model Cars Magazine Forum

Swap meet

Geezerman

After I made this trailer from leftover PU parts, I got an idea to make a swap meet dio. I was out of basic raw material for a build (kits/bodies), so I rounded up some parts from the salvage yard.

I already have two large foto backdrops that take up a bit of space, so I made this small. Actually too small. it's only good for straight on shots. I don't like seeing a lot of unrelated 'stuff' around the outside of the actual model stuff. I think that's why my two garages are so sucessful.

Anyway, I decided to make this a one time deal and maybe use this little fenced piece for straight on shots of a model or two in the future.

swapmeet-vi.jpg

:lol: GOOD JOB!, Geeze. I like that there is just enough" eye candy" to make it interesting. Sometimes some guys can put SO much stuff in, it's overwhelming.At least I can see a story in yours.Even if you hadn't titled it, I still woulda thought, swap meet, or sumpthin like that.Looks cool! :blink: