Model Cars Magazine Forum

vertically challenged

plumnuts

Just awesome man, dig how you cut the top of the fenderwell's and shaped them, very nice man, the kolor, and graphic's all work together to tie it all together, the interior kolor is just the right kolor, very very, nice, and It's slammed, WOO WOO, thanx for sharing this build....

• 2 months later...

well this whole rattle can thing has been holding me back so one of them was going back on the bench for a face lift. :unsure:

since I wasen't really happy with the paint on this one to start with it just made since. I dont think it came out too bad, B)

I think the truck needs crazy grafix , but baby steps for me on the air brush thing so just went with one wild color. B)

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

I'll toss some more pics when she goes back together.

well this whole rattle can thing has been holding me back so one of them was going back on the bench for a face lift. :o

since I wasen't really happy with the paint on this one to start with it just made since. I dont think it came out too bad, :huh:

I think the truck needs crazy grafix , but baby steps for me on the air brush thing so just went with one wild color. :D

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

I'll toss some more pics when she goes back together.

HOLY FREEHOLAYS :o Ya Stripped that Be-U-Te-Muss Finish :P:blink::o WOW DAT WAS LITERALLY PLUM NUTZ!!! B) Sure the new Kolor fits ya more, but since you went through all of dat, I'm suprized that you didn't Dropp Da Roof in on it!!! :D I mean it is a Vertikally Challenged Kali Kustom that's plates read LOWER IT after all :P BTW the new Intake fits it PERFEKTLY!!!

Edited by Dragon7665

well got the thing back together. needed to spray somthing besides a box so this one was in reaching distance.

sprayed it with HOK pavo purple and cleared it with tamiya clear. the graphix will have to wait for another build when I get better with the air brush. I have to say the HOK paint is nice, ready to spray out of the bottle and also layes out with a paint brush very nice. Verticlly Challanged has gone "PLUMNUTS". Had a 1:1 Isuzu p/u in close to the same color that would drag a pack of cigarettes laying flat. That was before kids. had to sale when the first kid came.

anyway, thats where the nic name came from. and hears the pics.

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

enjoy.