Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24- 1/25 Scale Truck Accessories

Hello Fellow Builders,

Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know about the parts i produce for 1/24-1/25 scale truck models. I started production early this summer and have had 

great success in reproducing some of the hard to find detail parts we all wish came in our truck models from the factory. I design and test all parts i make on models

that are available at stores and hobby shops everywhere so fitment is always great. I also pride myself on my quality of items and customer service if a problem does arise.

Right now i have a eBay store and handle all my orders through PayPal so buyer protections and protocols are in place to make sure you have a pleasant buying experience.

Also if you visit my store you will be able to see i have a 100 percent feedback score and have been a member since 1999.  If you follow this link your will be able to visit store

and see all items available. https://www.ebay.com/str/miniaredeluxe Thank You so much for your time and look forward to helping fit your great model truck project with scale quality unique parts

such as Headache Racks, Trailer Detail Sets, Interior Detail Sets, and many more items to come!!

• 4 months later...