Model Cars Magazine Forum

Something to get the creative juices flowing.....

I attended the 2008 East Coast Indoor Nationals car show in Timonium, Md. on Saturday, December 6th. There were some incredible rods, customs, musclecars, gassers, you name it, on display, and I came home with a head full of modeling ideas. View my pics here......

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Blu...s%20Car%20Show/

Mike

S5009712.jpg

S5009774.jpg

S5009823.jpg

Edited by Bluzboy66

Nice pics!

Before I take the time to load up your pictures on photobucket (I'm on dial-up and it takes FOREVER), would you by chance happen to have more pictures of the Coke Truck in the background of the Red GTO???

-Scott H.

How's this, Scott? That Stude Coke truck was an INCREDIBLE resto.......

S5009781.jpg

S5009782.jpg

Guys, in reviewing my photos, I apologize if some of them are a little blurry. Unfortunately, the lighting was pretty lousy at times, and I was struggling with the camera to try and make the best of it.

Mike

I had the same problem at the Muscle Car museum in Pigeon Forge, TN. I think it was the glare from the indoor lighting reflecting off the cars. There were just too many bright spots for my little Canon. It seemed to do better when I turned off the flash.

Thanks! That truck is sweet!

I've always liked the looks of the old commercial vehicles for some reason, and the odd balls like that always fascinate me. I guess it's because you just don't see many of them around anymore. Everyone kept the cars alive for later generations to see, but hardly anyone keeps a truck around.

Thanks again,

-Scott H.

Thanks! That truck is sweet!

I've always liked the looks of the old commercial vehicles for some reason, and the odd balls like that always fascinate me. I guess it's because you just don't see many of them around anymore. Everyone kept the cars alive for later generations to see, but hardly anyone keeps a truck around.

Thanks again,

-Scott H.

Exactly. That's probably why I was drawn to snap a couple of pics of it. I'm also drawn to old firetrucks, but I hardly ever see them around these parts.

Mike

That '61 Chevy needs the ropes ALOT further back. Why would you let the general publice that close with that paint job?! Actually, they all need fence with concertina wire on top and a few stratigically placed claymores! :)

All beautiful works of art and yes Scott, the Coke truck has the best "panachea" (sp?) of them all. Definetly not something you even see in a shelterbelt anywhere, anymore, NEVER before.

Thanx for sharing!!

Bruce

Edited by locoengr