Model Cars Magazine Forum

Back to the future - Pro Street builds

gowjobs

And they're both Chevies. First is a '56 Del Rey on a Pro Street Chevelle chassis. Wanted an almost resto look for the body with some sixties-seventies rolling stock.

56chebby01.jpg

56chebby02.jpg

Second is Revell's Camaro, back-halfed with Monogram Pro Street tubs, the rear axle from a beatnik Bandit II and front suspension from a '37 Ford kit. Wheels and tires were stolen from a Hot Wheels Thames diecast. Engine is Smoothster-sourced.

stalledswap01.jpg

stalledswap02.jpg

stalledswap03.jpg

Alright..............you have my attention....... :lol: Love the builds so far!!!! The '56 looks like it already has an attitude, and the Camaro looks killer with those rims/tires. You say they came off of a diecast? I'm gonna have to find that car, just so I can have the wheels/tires for my '65 Impala......If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the diecast at? I'm a prostreet fanatic, and your builds are looking AMAZING so far.........

Alright..............you have my attention....... :lol: Love the builds so far!!!! The '56 looks like it already has an attitude, and the Camaro looks killer with those rims/tires. You say they came off of a diecast? I'm gonna have to find that car, just so I can have the wheels/tires for my '65 Impala......If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the diecast at? I'm a prostreet fanatic, and your builds are looking AMAZING so far.........

Look for the 100% Hot Wheels "Anglia Panel" in either the older "Cop Rods" series, or the fairly-current "Stars & Stripes" series.

What?!?!?!?!?!........No updates? I hurried home from work today just to see if there was anything new..... :huh: .......J/K......

I did find a couple of those HW Diecast cars online.............I'm going to check around here at the local stores for some though.......Those wheels/tires on your Camaro have me all hyped up to get started on the '65 Impala SS............... :lol: