Model Cars Magazine Forum

60's styled 2005 "RETRO-VETTE" COUPE

E St. Kruiser50

...this is for the fun of it, and hopefully will stimulate more interests and growth in our hobby, this forum and the magazine.

Rat own, rat own!!! :angry:

Just a blatant attempt by me and Dave to sell more magazines!!! :(

But seriously... the article will be killer. You will NOT be disappointed, folks. It'll be worth the wait... B)

I hope this new idea doesn't upset anyone, as this is for the fun of it, and hopefully will stimulate more interests and growth in our hobby, this forum and the magazine.

so mebbe we just get rid of the 'under glass' section......free up some space fer all the 32 sedans and 49 merkys

wrong wrong wrong :unsure:

Let us know how many more subscribe's you get after this!!! Cause now I also have to get one :);):lol: been putting it off and doing the whole "I'll do next month" Well thanks to this little trick you all have done! ;) That month is now here!!!! :o

look for it very soon as I just have to see this "Retro-Vette" done!

Dave, Ive watched this build from the first post. Congrats on finishing it! and Im definatley going to have to subscribe to the magazine now <_<:D

Thanks Jeff <_<

I think it's good for all of us to support the hobby, the MCM forum, and the MCM Team, with our $$$$.

That's how we as member's keep this forum alive.

It's nice to hear this kind of response from you, and other's here, as I don't want to see this forum site dissapear, as so many other things are doing right now, due to the economy.

Jeff, thanks again for the encouragement - dave B)

• 3 weeks later...