Model Cars Magazine Forum

First thing to do this year in the model room!

Tom,

Listen to the others......Don't Clean it!!!!! If you clean it up, then MINE will be the worst, and I will have to clean mine.

Just kidding. I can tell just by the workshop how busy and creative you are. The last time I cleaned my shop, I put things away in their "right place" and now I have no clue as to where they are.

Ken "FloridaBoy" Willaman

• 3 weeks later...

My model area is located in my basement where we have an apartment that is no longer rented out. I have the whole kitchen to myself. I had to do a major clean up before the holidays and did find a bunch of things I didn't know that I had.

On a good note, I tossed out a bunch of things that were cluttering up my work table, consolidated all of my paints and put away things that I wasn't using right now. I put projects into those stackable show boxes and labeled them.

So go for it! You may lose a few things but it'll make you a leaner and meaner modeling machine.

Bob

Yo! TK,

Beat ya to it ! Kathie and I spent a week cleaning up mine . Yeesh ! , what a mess ! I found more things then I thought possible either to be hidden , or simply lost ! Yours , however , is worse than what mine was ! My suggestion , send me the kits and the Merc wagon , then toss a couple of grenades into the model room . :lol:

Later, Troublemaker !

The Old Man

Duuuuuyyyyhhhh, Looks ok ta me, you can get to the chair!. Thanks for postin this, caz I truley thought I was the only one who looked this disorganized. But I'm NOT. I know where just about everything is! Or at least it's general vicinity! But I feel ya Bro, beleive me!!! B)