Model Cars Magazine Forum

Daughters and I made a car show video

We put together a video from the car shows we went to the last two years.

While editing it I realized we tended to flock towards GMs, Camaros especially. Our youngest loves anything yellow.

We used a few different cameras. Some was captured in 3D but have to figure out the settings before that works. Our youngest is attached to her SD mini DV camera she inherited. I offered her the HD camera but she says, "No, I know how to use this one already."

ย 

Edited by Toast
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Wow,another great video.Feels like Iโ€™m watch a Barrett Jackson auction video.Also,your daughter has great taste in cars.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.Like I said sheโ€™s adorable.Looks like she has a real future in her love of cars.๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks. Our youngest generally gravitates toward yellow vehicles but she will shoot one that she thinks i will like. Our oldest likes Jeeps so eventually i think we will make an all Jeep video.

We stuck with just the footage from our 3D setup for this video because we wanted to make a car show video that was all 3D. It's not as easy to aim and there's no image stabilization but we captured some good shots.

Getting excited for outdoor car shows to start up soon!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Another car video we threw together. This one was basically me going through some old footage we've captured, and adding a few new clips.
Some of the footage was taken just to try to get some cool 3D effects.

Enjoy!

Edited by Toast