Model Cars Magazine Forum

Questions about the A M T 51 Chevrolet

uh , I'm curious as to what motivated A M T or Round 2 or whoever they want to call themselves these days . First whats with the quarter scale box model I found inside the model box? Uh , is this a collector card or something ? The GIANT A M T STICKER, Uh where does it fit? Meanwhile the Box is probably the best darn thing going for the kit , it's indestructible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I never did build this kit when it first came out as I only built the Fleetline . Overall, it certainly looks very nice . It has both a boot and an Up- top. The same tired custom parts that came on the Fleetline and the hardtop also accompany this issue too. If anyone needs the custom parts , let me know . Ed Shaver

I put one of the "full-size" AMT stickers on the window of my 1:1 car. It looked pretty good for about two weeks, then it started to fade and look really funky. Having this sticker on my car helped me to find out that a friend I just met is also into model cars as well as full-sized cars.

Hey, AMT. How about making these large stickers out of vinyl instead of being paper-based?