Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ford 10 Speed Automatic

3 hours ago, caryfoster1 said:

Texas  3d  has an optional  10R80    transmission  available with their  coyote engines  

I do have that, but at the moment I am not selling it separately, that may or may not change. I will be very honest I kinda am tired of the transmission only orders because I am not in the business of shining up others engines, and I now have evidence thats exactly what is going on. Now I get it you dont want my engine but you want the transmission and for that reason I instituted a minimum order as a single $3 part is a net loss after fees and supplies, no the resin doesn't change but the amount of packing and other supplies proportionally goes way up. I may start selling the 10R80 separately as a SBF transmission along with the TR-6060

20 hours ago, Texas_3D_Customs said:

I do have that, but at the moment I am not selling it separately, that may or may not change. I will be very honest I kinda am tired of the transmission only orders because I am not in the business of shining up others engines, and I now have evidence thats exactly what is going on. Now I get it you dont want my engine but you want the transmission and for that reason I instituted a minimum order as a single $3 part is a net loss after fees and supplies, no the resin doesn't change but the amount of packing and other supplies proportionally goes way up. I may start selling the 10R80 separately as a SBF transmission along with the TR-6060

Expect an order shortly.