Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pics from THE BIG SIT

Here are my pictures from the Big Sit.

I would like to thank everyone who came to this years Big Sit. It was nice to see a few new faces this year.

Mark your calender's. The date for next years BIG SIT is Saturday February 27, 2010

http://public.fotki.com/BobD/thebigsit/

Bob D

Here are my pictures from the Big Sit.

I would like to thank everyone who came to this years Big Sit. It was nice to see a few new faces this year.

Mark your calender's. The date for next years BIG SIT is Saturday February 27, 2010

http://public.fotki.com/BobD/thebigsit/

Bob D

This was my first big sit...and I plan to sit again!! I enjoyed spending the afternoon with all the rest of the sit heads, and want to thank Mainline Hobbies for letting there store be filled with all kinds of sit.

Uncle Bobby, you turned me on to some good sit. I'm hooked!

This was my first big sit...and I plan to sit again!! I enjoyed spending the afternoon with all the rest of the sit heads, and want to thank Mainline Hobbies for letting there store be filled with all kinds of sit.

Uncle Bobby, you turned me on to some good sit. I'm hooked!

;):blink:;)

Yeah, I just had the wheel/tire in too far and I had the set screw no the gear to tight, and now it runs perfectly, thanks to help from Toups and my dad aka pit crew. ;) It even ran pretty well against my dad's mutant Bugeye, i'll wait untill he posts that to tell more, in case some would be wondering. :blink:

clever use of sit....

Edited by Nick F40