Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Tech "Model Show Dealers"

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to expand my "Model Show Dealers" (U.S. only) so if you're an established dealer/vendor that does a good number of shows in your region per year (not 2 or 3) and can provide proof as such I would love to talk with you. Our products move very well and would be a great opportunity for those that qualify. You can send me an email at address below if interested. 

protech_modelproducts@yahoo.com 

Thanks, 

Charlie 

Pro Tech LLC 

protechmodelparts.com 

I sell now and then at shows, but not 2-3 a year. You need to find guys like Len Feinberg and Dave Burkett (aka Model King). They do shows in the north-east.

I know of one guy in my club that does shows, I'll ask him if he is interested. So far I buy your products on eBay, our few local shops stock almost no after market parts at all. And they have no interest in getting that going, they mainly do RC cars.

23 hours ago, Pro Tech said:

Thanks bobss396, I will look into those you mentioned. Thanks also for asking your friend. Thank you also for being a supporter of our products we very much appreciate it 👍

Charlie 

Pro Tech LLC 

You make things that we need, we appreciate it. I buy so far on eBay but will check your site out.