Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is this a good kit??

Flopper, do you know that L59.99 is equivalent to about 120.00 AMERICAN money? That's British Pounds, and it's about equal to 2 of our dollars to 1 of theirs. Seems like you may pay ALOT more for the transkit than for the model! I wanted to buy a 1/24th De Havalland Mosquito kit from England.The price was 80 Pounds British,which came to 160 American bucks. Ok I thought, caz I REALLY wanted it! Then they hit me for ANOTHER 80 Pounds for shipping! A total of 320 bucks! Just too much for me, so I had to let it go. Make sure they give you AMERICAN prices when you ask how much! Our American Dollar doesn't go very far here, it goes even LESS farther over there! (England, Hong Kong, Japan) Just wanted to give you a heads up,so you'd know what they REALLY are askin for it! :o

Accually they have a conversion on the webside that says its only cost around 85 american dollars and I just checked the shipping on it and it was around 5 american dollars (It could be so cheep bacuse it might be made in america and then shipped straight from the company to me instead of going to england and then back here).

But thank you for your concern!