Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thank you for stopping by Canuck 3D at NNL East! It was nice to put a face to a name. Wylde had a “wild” day! To say it exceeded his expectations is an understatement! We had many “sold out” items. This is an event that he’ll never forget and I owe that to you for making him feel welcomed and his work appreciated!  I had planned on setting up at the MAMAs boys event, but my stock is quite low. This being said, Wylde is coming up with a plan!

Again, thank you for the turn out!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, George Bojaciuk said:

Eric!

That really made my day! Especially, how well worn the book was! Don’t forget to message me or email me your email. I can send you sample columns that I write now.

Its really worn !!! When i travel i always bring it with me. I’ve red it soooo many times, love the book. Yes i will send you my email

• 2 weeks later...

After doing a quick google search I just realized why your name sounded so familiar @George Bojaciuk 

I bought your book years ago and have read it cover to cover numerous times. It’s what inspired me to start doing detail work on my builds!

IMG_1912.jpeg