Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 cuda convertible

87 Grand

well guys I havn't put any new builds on here for a while. I keep getting stuck on certain things. Here's one that is going to kill me to finish. i still have to put at least 2 coats of clear on. I finally got my PE parts in and there going to be the death of me yet. here's what I have so far. the body has 2 coats of Testors one coat lacquor and 2 coats of clear. I have the engine about 75 percent done, but no pics yet. tell me what you think. I'll more pics hopefully by this weekend.

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3045.jpg

More pics to come soon. thanks all.

Thanks guys. I know that it's just getting started, but there seems to always be some little problems here an there. Nothing to big though. Hey Sauber I sure like your detail work. The linkage and hood pins and cables are an excellent touch. I like the look of the spoiler on yours but have not convinced myself to use mine yet. Will just have to see when it gets closer to being done. Hopefully mine will be as clean as yours when done. Again thanks for the great comments.

Lookin good, man..

Heres one I just finished up on last week..It's not a bad kit, but it does need it's fair share of tweeking ...

hemicuda1.jpg

hemicuda2.jpg

hemicuda3.jpg

If it weren't for the black, it be just like Nash Bridges! Nice man! Now you need a little figure of Don Johnson and Cheech Marin

Edited by FujimiLover

• 2 weeks later...

Well just a small update. Got some of the PE parts finished. Mostly the frontend. I think That is the hardest of the PE in the set. The side vents were a little trying also. I still at least one more coat of clear for the final. I at have 3 clear coats on now. I do a final to seal all the PE parts in. The interior is nearing completion, and the engine is really close. I will save those pics for the ending post. Here's what I have so far.

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

Thanks for looking.