Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just playing with the camera

If you put an International 4300 with those trailers it would look just like what I drove in the early '90s. I see nothing wrong with the ride height on either of the trailers. Also, real nice Autocar, I always liked the way they looked!

Rick

Hi Ray,

Now that's coincidental...I was wondering the other day if you had finished this build. The trailer is a touch high but not enough to make a lot of difference. I would think that it would be lot of work to lower it but, maybe not.

Take care and watch out for the loony toon drivers. :unsure:

Win

If you put an International 4300 with those trailers it would look just like what I drove in the early '90s. I see nothing wrong with the ride height on either of the trailers. Also, real nice Autocar, I always liked the way they looked!

Rick

I messed up somewhere because the tongue of the dolly doesn't line up with the hook on the rear of the lead trlr. Also, I have to play with the axles a little on the lead trailer. The front tires don't touch the ground when hooked up to the tractor.

Thanks for all the compliments. Tim, the pix on your site were the inspiration for the camera angles. I'm working on a roadway display like you use, although it's smaller. I'll be glad to get it done.