Model Cars Magazine Forum

Range Rover Vogue Classic

krishna.iskandana

Krishna,WTF?, Where in the world did you find a Range Rover kit? I had no idea they even MADE one! With left hand drive,no less! That looks like a REALLY base model though. Almost like a service vehicle. Around here the wanna be's load 'em up an use 'em for prestige. that's a shame caz them foo's could get a better lookin ride for ALOT less cash.

Who made your kit? I'd like to find one, so's I can wanna be it all out, Mebbe go with them rims what keep spinnin AFTER you come to a stop. :rolleyes:

Krishna,WTF?, Where in the world did you find a Range Rover kit? I had no idea they even MADE one! With left hand drive,no less! That looks like a REALLY base model though. Almost like a service vehicle. Around here the wanna be's load 'em up an use 'em for prestige. that's a shame caz them foo's could get a better lookin ride for ALOT less cash.

Who made your kit? I'd like to find one, so's I can wanna be it all out, Mebbe go with them rims what keep spinnin AFTER you come to a stop. B)

The kit is from Italeri. Originally this kit was a paris dakkar racing vehicle with all the livery and so on, but then i decided to build this without the decals. The color was British Green from tamiya ( I should have chosen Camel Yellow...... :) )

I bought this one about a year ago back home in Indonesia. However, if you want to buy this kit, you can buy it online straight from japan.

Here is the link

http://www.hlj.com/product/ITA39694

Cheers

Krishna Iskandana

Perth, WA