Model Cars Magazine Forum

1968 Chevy Corvette "Stingray" Roadster

Car Crazy 81

Wow' that looks great so far. By the way Lemans Blue was available in 68 code UU. It was a Corvette color but could be ordered on the 68 Camaro also. Here is a link for the future. http://www.tcpglobal.com/autocolorlibrary/ Just click on the make and then the year and a PPG color chip page will come up. Then click on the PPG color chart to make it bigger. You can find many colors and codes for tons of cars of all makes. I hope this helps. :lol: I did a 68 Vette in Lemans Blue with a blue interior. Keep up the great work. Don B

• 5 months later...

I decided on replicating this one as my brothers co-worker's 1:1 68 Corvette. His has the stock 327 ci with a 4-speed, Deluxe wheel covers im not really sure what Chevrolet called them. What ya'll think.

IMG_2102.jpg

The wheels came from a AMT 70 Impala to replicate the wheels on the 1:1 car i ougha have the pics of the 1:1 car pretty soon to show everyone im not in a rush on this one since i have other builds to work on.