Model Cars Magazine Forum

Next Project......

As soon as I saw this in an ad in Kar Kulture Deluxe I went and bought the Revell kit. All I've done so far is open the package and drooled all over the parts. I just have to finish the 2 I have on my bench right now.

dsc_0392.jpg

Is that KICKA$$ or WHAT????!!!! I am really itchin to build this. I'm gonna start buyin aftermarket stuff now so when I do start I'll have everything I need. I still don't know if I'm gonna run the kit flathead or a BLOWN HEMI! I am so excited!!!! I know it may be a while before I start. but that will give me plenty of time to sort everything out in my head first. As always, let me know what ya guys think.

I have a couple a pics of that ( & a few others) I took in 2007 @ the detroit autorama.... If you are interested in some reference pics.

OMG YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!! This pic is the result of 3 days of searching the internet looking through millions of auto show pics. I knew it was at the 2007 Detroit autorama, so I just searched through millions of pics and I couldn't believe this was the only one I found. My eyes hurt sooo bad after I was done. I found plenty of pics of other KICKA$$ rats and hot rods though. I would love to see more pics of this ride!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!