Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone from the Reading,PA area interested.......

in getting a model car club together? Not sure on all the details but will know more in the next week. If anyone is interested let me know. I will get the info as needed.

Hi Chris:

I'm in Palmerton which isn't too far from you. I'd be interested in getting together.

Let me know what happens.

Will do . So far what I gather it will probably take place at the Reading Hobby Town. Night and time to be determined. I will keep everyone informed as I get the info. Thanks for you interest.

Chris - There is a group of modelers that gets together at Benny's Hub Cap shop on 422 in Exeter right after the Wal-mart. It is primarily replica stock guys and they meet the last Saturday evening of the month except during the summer. I have only gone once since I live in New Jersey but I know they get a pretty good crowd there.

Chris - There is a group of modelers that gets together at Benny's Hub Cap shop on 422 in Exeter right after the Wal-mart. It is primarily replica stock guys and they meet the last Saturday evening of the month except during the summer. I have only gone once since I live in New Jersey but I know they get a pretty good crowd there.

Thanks I actually know those guys. Good group. We may build differently than them. Do you have any contact info for those guys? I see those guys at shows and some flea markets. I just lost the info I had. I would like to get in contact with Benny and talk to him about making an appearence down there.

So is that a no or a maybe? I will keep you posted Dan.

More of a maybe than a no. It's not far for me to get to the H-town, but weeknights are a challenge. Home by 6 or so, in bed by 9, at work the following morning by 6. Regardless, I'm definitely interested.

Got a name in mind? Howzabout RAMA? (Reading Area Modelers Association) Pretzel City Model Club? Coller's Car Crafters?

Alright gentleman and I use that term loosely for Mr Peterson only. Send me an email with what days are best for you during the week/weekend. What time will also help too. Her is my email coll6chris@aol.com If you have any questions let me know in your email. Thanks guys and hopefully we can get the ball rolling and get together soon.